The price above indicates the cost for 3 treatment sessions of Dermapen micro-needling. Aftercare products can be purchased at anytime. Please visit our online shop to explore our aftercare product range. A moisturiser such as DNA repair 24hr cream and a broad spectrum sun cream such as Face gel SPF 50 should be used post treatment for optimum treatment results.
The Dermapen is a medical device that is used to lift, tighten and rejuvenate the skin. It is also used to correct areas of the skin such as stretch marks, scars, burns, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, vitiligo and many more conditions. See FAQ’s for more information.
Please click here to complete and submit your consultation form before placing your booking. A consultation is compulsory at Tia Calder Aesthetics, and is required to be completed every 6 months or whenever medical history changes.
This package can be used for any of our dermapen treatments. What the Dermapen does: As the dermapen is gently guided and glided over the skin, microscopic puncture channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix stimulating an inflammatory or wound healing response. This promotes intense renewal, repair and rejuvenation. Natural growth factors are released to stimulate reformation and deposition of fresh restructuring collagen. Dermapen promotes scar less wound healing.
DermaPen Micro-needling Aftercare Advice:
side effects: Minor itching, hives, flaking or redness.
Avoid the following for at least 2 days post treatment:
- Direct ultra violet exposure (sun and solariums).
- Intense cardio, exercise or gymnasium regimens.
- Further clinical treatments (including but not limited to):
- intense pulsed light,
- chemical peels,
- muscle relaxant injections
- and dermal fillers.
- Tattooing including cosmetic tattooing.
- Excessively hot showers, bathing, spas or sauna.
- Spray or self-tanning
- Swimming in chlorinated pools or the ocean.
- Applying high dosages of active topical skin care ingredients (including but not limited to): retinolds, hydroquinone, alpha-hydroxy-acids, benzoyl peroxide, alcohol (ethanol/isopropyl), chemical based sunscreens.