The Package Details: This treatment package can be completed in a minimun of 4 sessions. The times below indicate the time per each individual treatment session.
- Tear Trough Rejuvenation – 45 minutes,
- 2 areas of wrinkle relaxing injections – 30 minutes,
- 3 sessions of Skin Rejuvenation – 60 minutes.
Book today and save £96
Please click here to complete and submit your consultation form before placing your booking. A consultation is compulsory at Tia Calder Aesthetics, and is required to be completed every 6 months or whenever medical history changes.
DermaPen Micro-needling Aftercare Advice:
side effects: Minor itching, hives, flaking or redness.
Avoid the following for at least 2 days post treatment:
- Direct ultra violet exposure (sun and solariums).
- Intense cardio, exercise or gymnasium regimens.
- Further clinical treatments (including but not limited to):
- intense pulsed light,
- chemical peels,
- muscle relaxant injections
- and dermal fillers.
- Tattooing including cosmetic tattooing.
- Excessively hot showers, bathing, spas or sauna.
- Spray or self-tanning
- Swimming in chlorinated pools or the ocean.
- Applying high dosages of active topical skin care ingredients (including but not limited to): retinolds, hydroquinone, alpha-hydroxy-acids, benzoyl peroxide, alcohol (ethanol/isopropyl), chemical based sunscreens.
Dermal Fillers Aftercare Advice:
- After Your treatment you may have some swelling, redness and bruising which should subside within the next 1-14 days. Arnica tablets/gel or vitamin K oxide cream can be used.
- It is advisable that you do not touch the area for 6 hours and do not apply make-up for 6 hours, unless it is mineral based.
- For 48 hours you should avoid exposure to UV and extreme heat i.e sauna, steam, sun beds, very hot showers, strenuous exercise etc, as this may increase discomfort or swelling.
- Avoid extreme cold, including ice packs that are directly applied to the skin. If necessary you can apply a cool compress to the area to reduce any discomfort or swelling.
- If you have had a local nerve infiltration injection please do not consume any hot or drinks until your sensation has returned to normal. You must also be careful when eating so as to avoid biting your lips.
- You should avoid facial massages or skin resurfacing until the area has fully healed.
- If you experience any lumpiness in the implantation area, it can be gently massaged to help smooth it out.
When to seek urgent review: Allergy or Infections can occur but are thankfully extremely uncommon. If you get a painful or itchy bump or swelling near an injection site please contact the office immediately for a review.
When immediate help could be required: Pending necrosis though extremely rare needs immediate attention to prevent scarring. It is caused by filler or swelling disrupting the usual blood supply causing discolouration (pale or dusky coloured skin) usually associated with pain within the first few hours after a treatment. Higher risk areas re in the forehead or frown area, and the corner of the nose.It can occur in manyplaces however, it requires an immediate return to the clinic or if after hours to A+E.
Anaphylaxis: Though rare in the extreme, immediately after your treatment, if you were to start to feel generally unwelland develop swelling and redness around your face, your clinician is trained to recognise and deal with anaphylaxis. If you are no longer in the clinic 999 should be called for an urgent ambulance explaining your concern is anaphylaxis.